Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

quinta-feira, outubro 15, 2015

meditation

come Nature teach me the way to myself
looking inside, analysing my own movements, learning what I am, what the silent says
roughly living, toxic city, just more for more
the right of not understanding, the right of reorganize the world
the new word, not finding oneself, the new way into the forest
animal no exigencies
working in immobility prophecies and wisdom
learning from the changeable fire wind
sea voice that utters
forgiving myself, discovering I´m not what they want
what shines, what past bring me
come Nature teach me this freedom not I
before all the concepts before I and them
And let me give always more than receive
come Nature and I will learn with mountain and sky
come Nature into your vase
for peace and joy and a new day

Afonso Lima

Nenhum comentário: